Android Version: 4.6.0
Date: April 28, 2020
- Security! We’ve updated a few security features to help keep your messages safe.
- Duplicate Messages! We squashed a bug that was causing your messages to occasionally appear as duplicates.
This is your friendly reminder that Redeapp support is always here to help! 🙂 Reach out through the Support link in the app, or email us at email@example.com.
Android Version: 4.5.1
Date: April 13, 2020
- We updated several messages and prompts when creating an account or resetting your password to make sure you get the right information that will help get you – and keep you – Rede for Work!
We know your phones are working hard right now – we’re working hard at Redeapp to make sure this app is doing some heavy lifting for your team. Stay strong!
Android Version: 4.5.0
Date: March 31, 2020
- Better formatting! Line breaks will be better preserved in your messages, and most website links should automatically be detected.
- Teams! If your company has our brand new feature – (user-created) Teams enabled, you’ll be able to create your own group conversations. To learn more about this, contact your company’s Redeapp admin, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay safe & healthy, and remember, our Redeapp Support team is always here for you!
Android Version: 4.4.0
Date: March 10, 2020
- We’ve updated the side menu to really focus on Messages, and a few items have new homes. If your company uses Directory, it now lives inside the updated People section.
- There’s a new layer of organization in the ‘Groups’ section. Reply All groups now live under the header ‘Teams’. All other groups appear [if you have access] under the header ‘Broadcasts.’
If you read this, HOORAY! We want to make sure you know about all important Redeapp updates, and this is a great way for us to connect. Look for more updates like this in upcoming months as we continue to make Redeapp even better.