About Red e App:
Whether working with their hands on a manufacturing line or serving residents in an aging care community, the world’s non-desk workers have been almost completely dependent on their own digital devices for company communication. The current standards and practices of work communication don’t work for them. Instead, today’s technology has created chaos, confusion, and disengagement for non-desk employees — and for their managers, HR leaders, talent development, communications, and every other corner of the company. Red e App changes all of that, turning communication chaos into strong employee connection.
What are we looking for in a Mid/Senior Level Angular Front End Developer?
- Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for Angular projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
Required Technical Skills:
- Previous work experience as an Angular developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent communication skills.Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Nice to Have:
- Responsive web design
- Cypress (or another testing framework)
- REST API design
- Serverless architecture
- Good work ethic: you work hard and like to work hard. You also work efficiently, seeking to make the best use of your time.
- Dedicated: you really desire to contribute to and improve our company; you are not just earning a paycheck. You demonstrate a high level of “ownership” for and initiative with projects that are assigned to you.
- Teachable: you have a willingness and desire for feedback/correction. You are always looking to improve. You are willing to ask for help even if it makes you “look bad.”
- Resourceful: you know how to solve problems or are at least able to explain that the problem is not solvable with the requirements given. You use all resources at your disposal in an efficient manner to troubleshoot. You know when to ask someone for help and when more effort is needed on your part.
- Technical Prowess: you just “get” programming, computers, technology. The thought of solving a problem in an entirely new programming language, one you have never even heard of before, excites you.
- Technical Diversity: while we all have our preferences when it comes to programming languages or operating systems, you should be willing to work with anything, in any language, if that’s what it takes to get the job done. If you are easily led into a “______ rocks, everything else sucks” mentality, this isn’t the job for you.
- Flexible: we are small, things change. You should be able to “roll with the punches.”
- Professional: at the end of the day, you like what you do, you take your job seriously, you do it extremely well, and you pay attention to the details.
- You can reason about software, algorithms, and performance from a high level
- You are (or are willing to be) committed to automated testing in your software development process
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
- US citizen or ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science (or similar degree) or ability to demonstrate comparable education & experience
What we Offer:
- Red e App offers a competitive salary based on a candidate’s skills and experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO/Vacation
- Stock Options
- While we expect a regular schedule during normal business hours (fitting in the window of 8-6 ET), we are pretty flexible when schedule changes are needed for legitimate reasons.
- It’s not uncommon for our employees to take time off during the week and make it up during the evening or weekend so as to avoid needing to use PTO.
- Remote candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Many of us work from home frequently, even those of us who are local.
- We do have offices in Louisville, KY, and Grand Rapids, MI, if you are local and prefer to get away from home to focus on work.
- Our development team operates with a remote-first approach, and all tools/planning are designed for our distributed team.
- We Care:
- One of the best things about working for us is that we really value work/family balance.
- It’s easy to say, harder to do. We all need to make a living, our company needs to be successful in the marketplace, and hard decisions sometimes need to be made. But, at the end of the day, we really care about our employees, their families, their needs, and their desires.