What is > Customer Success Manager
Working within the Customer Success department, this individual will manage a portfolio of customers who have implemented Red e App. This position is an integral part of Red e App’s long term relationship with its customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. He/she must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to be able to work with multiple tiers of the customer’s organization and mature their use of the Red e App communications platform. Ultimately this individual must be able to help the customer deliver on the value of the Red e App capabilities they have purchased.
This position reports to the head of Customer Success.
- Own and manage a portfolio of customers who have onboarded Red e App.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Red e App to become a trusted advisor for our customers’ executives as well as other tiers within the organization.
- Help customers achieve the value and objectives identified as part of the purchase of Red e App.
- Help customers operationalize their new Non-Desk Workforce processes in the months after the completion of the initial professional services implementation, during the go-live phase.
- Provide business acumen for customers and strive to understand the business problem we are solving in order to best manage the evolution of the solution and exceed customer expectations.
- Provide process and operational best practice guidance to the customer on their Red e App implementation.
- Proactively execute programs to ensure that Red e App is fully aware of the customer’s adoption level, value delivered, and overall satisfaction with the Red e App solution.
- Work with Account Management to develop and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews to the customer at the sponsor / business owner level.
- Work with the product management and development organization to channel client feedback and solutions into future releases of Red e App.
- Collaborate with other Red e App departments to achieve customer satisfaction and resolve customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Work with Sales & Account Management teams to identify areas of solution expansion.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams.
- Demonstrated client relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated training, consulting, and/or advisory skills.
- Demonstrated skills coordinating customer issues through support and escalation processes.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate always follows up.
- Self-starter – proactive, identifies what needs to get done and gets it done
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and roles as part of the startup experience.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills.
- Understanding of application software configuration and onboarding practices.
- Experience delivering or managing the lifecycle of a SaaS offering.
- Experience reviewing, analyzing, and summarizing data for consumption by other team members and customers.
- Knowledge of HR & communication processes.
- Technical application configuration experience especially related to knowledge and application of relational database concepts, working with and manipulating data sets, & detecting/resolving data-related issues.
Experience & Education:
- Over 3 years of customer success management, technical account management, engagement management, system implementation or Systems Integration consulting experience.
- 4 year degree in computer science, MIS, business or equivalent.
Location & Travel:
- Based at our office in Louisville, KY
- Willingness to travel; travel could be 15-30% depending on location of customers.