What is > Enterprise Account Manager
The Enterprise Account Manager is an individual contributor role responsible for managing a portfolio of Red e App customers. This role offers tremendous visibility within Red e App’s leadership team including debriefing the CEO and VP of Customer Success on a frequent basis. The successful Account Manager combines business process and change management understanding with solid business acumen. You will consistently need to position the value of Red e App’s suite of capabilities to your customer’s senior decision makers. The company looks to this team to ensure customers realize value from our products and that we maintain and grow their revenue stream year in and year out.
This position reports to the head of Account Management.
- Manage a portfolio of Red e App customers, engaging in a continual selling effort to enhance the value of the Red e App solution and create demand for additional revenue opportunities beyond the initial subscription business.
- Focus on building relationships across a range of functions within the customer organization, to include Operations, HR, and Communications. Create, and continually enhance, the comprehensive mapping of each client organization across all geos and business units.
- Interact at both the senior executive and operational management level to effectively convey the Red e App value proposition and promote use and adoption within the customer’s organization.
- Manage multiple expansion efforts simultaneously while supporting the renewal processes for the largest customers at Red e App.
- Forecast business accurately and close both expansion and renewal revenue opportunities for Red e App’s Technology Business Management SaaS offering.
- Articulate the Red e App value proposition to senior business leaders including the CEO, COO, and their senior staff. Solve problems promptly and efficiently by marshaling the required Red e App resources and leading the collective team to enable customer success.
- Work with customers to define ongoing product enhancements and adjustments to meet their business needs.
- Work closely with customers to document the business value, anecdotes about wins achieved, and ROI gains through the use of Red e App.
- Work closely with Product Marketing to develop materials in support of upselling and cross selling.
- Work closely with the customer success team to achieve adoption targets.
- Be passionate about ensuring a customer realizes significant value with Red e App.
- Experience with market leading SaaS companies.
- Knowledge and experience in managing a technology sales process is essential.
- Demonstrated experience with business process and change management concepts.
- Experience in selling business process or communications SaaS solutions, analytics solutions is a plus, to customers in the manufacturing, health care and service industries.
- Candidates must demonstrate experience working with customer executive decision makers and stakeholders.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of successful enterprise technology sales experience, and/or large account management experience, with a track record of consistent over-achievement against assigned quotas.
- Frequent travel required visiting customers.
- Need to be able to work independently from home and during travel in an unstructured and fluid capacity in order to meet simultaneous sales objectives.
- Remote customer and internal work required; need to be comfortable in extended phone conversations, conference calls, and remote computer sessions.
- Work or travel on a weekend is sometimes required to meet customer needs and to ensure successful revenue generation.
Location & Travel:
- Ideal candidate is based in Louisville, KY or Cincinnati, OH.
- Willingness to travel; travel could be up to 30-50% depending on location of customers.