What is > Python Developer?
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Django server-side code
- Integrate data storage solutions, which may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Integrate user-facing elements developed by front-end developers through server-side logic
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Support with Scrum / Agile software development approach (e.g., sprint, standups, retros, planning, pointing, grooming, etc.)
- Python Metaclasses, Django, Flask and Celery
- Sql Technologies such as PostgreSQL
- NoSql Technologies such as Mongo
Experience & Education:
- 5+ years commercial experience with Django development
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field of study
- Track record of working in Scrum / Agile software teams
While the majority of the development team is on-site in Louisville, KY, remote candidates will be considered. Would prefer that candidate be within driving distance of Louisville for occasional in-person planning meetings and company celebrations 2 or 3 times a year.