Interested in learning how to cut through the communication clutter and connect with your non-office workers? Join us as Terryberry’s Mike Byam hosts our own Jonathan Erwin for a webcast that will address topics such as:
- What the research says about the importance of effective employee communication
- Tools to connect employees with managers, with each other, and with corporate information
- New channels your organization should be using to get your message across
- How to disseminate consistent messaging across departments and teams
- How to encourage interaction and feedback
- Strategies for team building, recognition and rewards in a dispersed, non-office workforce
Seats are limited, so register today and reserve your spot for the free webcast, “Cutting through the Clutter…How to Communicate with Employees When Email Isn’t an Option” on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST.
We are looking forward to this fun and informative conversation. Hope you can attend!