What is > Support Analyst
We are seeking individuals with technology experience to provide support services for our Non-Desk Workforce SaaS solution. Reporting to the Manager of Customer Support, this individual will work closely with our customers and Customer Success Managers to provide break-fix & how-to support. This position is an integral part of Red e App’s long-term relationship with its global customers, and the efforts put forth by this individual will directly impact the long-term success of the relationship. In order to succeed in this team, this individual must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial and fast paced environment.
- Support and maintain customers who have implemented the Red e App solution, resolving customer access and usage issues in a timely fashion.
- Deeply understand the technical and application use cases of the Red e App solution to support both internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations.
- Use your business and technical analysis skills and knowledge to solve complex issues and promote best practices.
- Collaborate with and support other departments in the company to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong skills in data analysis/manipulation.
- Ability to quickly comprehend complex spreadsheets/data in order to streamline the underlying processes into the Red e App solution; versed in formulaic logic (e.g. Excel).
- Self-starter – able to come up to speed on complex, difficult concepts with minimal assistance.
- Ability to quickly context-switch between multiple complex work streams.
- Client-focused attitude — a customer advocate.
- Team player with solid communication and presentation skills, both live and phone/webex.
- Knowledge and application of relational database concepts.
- Basic scripting skills, e.g. scripting, HTML, SQL.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and roles as part of the startup experience.
Experience & Education:
- Min 2 years of technical support or application customer support experience
- Completed BS or BA degree
Location & Travel:
- Based at our office in Louisville, KY
- Willingness to travel; travel could be up to 0-10% depending on location of customers.