What is > Customer Success Manager Redeapp’s Customer Success team is devoted to the idea that when our customers succeed, we all succeed. We guide customers with our expertise from the moment they come on board to ensure they successfully launch, achieve high adoption, and create efficiencies across their organization.
Working within the Customer Success department, this CSM role requires managing a portfolio of new and existing Red e App customers. This position is an integral part of Red e App’s long-term relationship with its customers, and the work of this person will directly impact the value realized by the customer and the ultimate success of the relationship. In order to succeed on this team, a CSM must have the passion and energy to work in an entrepreneurial environment with flexibility and a high level of ownership. He/she must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to be able to work with multiple tiers of the customer’s organization and advance their use of Red e App. Ultimately, this individual must be able to help the customer deliver on the value of the Red e App capabilities they have purchased.
- Manage, develop, and grow a portfolio of customers who are using Red e App.
- Execute new customer implementations for companies seeking additional support.
- Develop strong customer relationships that enable Red e App to become a trusted advisor for our customers’ executives as well as other tiers within the organization.
- Consult with customers on their organizational design and ultimate use of the product.
- Provide process and operational best practice guidance to the customer on their Red e App implementation.
- Implement the automation of customer data uploads and conversion to groups and notifier assignments within Red e App.
- Assess customers for possible upsell opportunities & propose expansions as needed.
- Identify product gaps and feature requests.
- Identify, troubleshoot, document, and track technical issues to resolution.
- Work with various Red e App departments to achieve results for our customers.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous, cross-functional work streams.
- Customer relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Training, consulting, and/or advisory skills.
- Coordinating customer issues through support and escalation processes.
- Customer-focused positive attitude.
- Self-starter – proactive, identifies what needs to get done and gets it done.
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats and roles.
- Team player with great communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to review, analyze, and summarize data for consumption by other team members and customers.
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience working in customer service, account management, or related roles.
- Startup and/or SaaS experience a plus.
What we Offer:
- We are happy to talk about money as one of the first parts of our conversation so we don’t waste each other’s time if we aren’t in the ballpark.
- Our offer will take into consideration your salary history, experience, skills, and references.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO/Vacation
- Stock Options
- While we expect a regular schedule during normal business hours (fitting in the window of 8-6 ET), we are pretty flexible when schedule changes are needed for legitimate reasons.
- It’s not uncommon for our employees to take time off during the week and make it up during the evening or weekend so as to avoid needing to use PTO.
- Remote candidates are encouraged to apply, especially those with Customers Success/SaaS experience.
- Many of us work from home frequently, even those of us who are local.
- We do have offices in Louisville, KY, Charlotte, NC, and Grand Rapids, MI, if you are local and prefer to get away from home to focus on work.
- Our Customer Success team operates with a remote-first approach, and all tools/planning are designed for our distributed team.
- We Care:
- One of the best things about working for us is that we really value work/family balance.
- It’s easy to say, harder to do. We all need to make a living, our company needs to be successful in the marketplace, and hard decisions sometimes need to be made. But, at the end of the day, we really care about our employees, their families, their needs, and their desires.