Red e App solves a very basic, yet overlooked, problem that exists in almost every company . . . how to guarantee important information reaches every employee.
The problem is most prevalent in industries where a majority of employees aren’t receiving corporate email — manufacturing, retail, restaurants and hospitality. These employees are disconnected from email because they do not sit at desk, they do need to collaborate on projects. Their work behavior likely involves their hands, being on their feet and talking to customers.
For companies with predominantly non-desk employees, chaos ensues when the methods of communication are highly disorganized and inefficient.
- Corporate staff use email to communicate to regional managers
- Regional managers use texting to relay the message to local/store managers
- Store managers print posters to convey the message to employees
- Employees post the message to a group Facebook page
How likely is the message that started at corporate the same message posted to the employee Facebook group?
Moreover, do you want internal messages posted to a public network?
By using Red e App, you can control, manage and measure all communication and reach all employees.
- Control who has access to organization content and connect with every employee (including your non-desk, non-email workers). Employees have a seamless connection to receive communication from all silos via one channel.
- Manage and communicate to employees by title, location, shift, and more. Filter employees into groups to target communication. Such as, only the employees enrolled in the 401k program receive the new URL for tracking contributions.
- Measure read rates, messages sent and received, percent of employees subscribed, popular topics, and user preferences.
Take our short survey to determine, is Red e App right for you?