Connect and engage
your entire healthcare
Employee engagement ensures better
patient experiences, improved care, greater compliance, and higher employee retention.
The jobs of most frontline employees in healthcare require them to spend most of their workdays away from a desk — these are the non-desk champions that are the lifeblood of your organization. From your nurses and care staff to your maintenance team and others who work behind the scenes to ensure your success, these deskless workers have never had the same easy access to communication as your employees who work at a desk. This lack of connection in study after study, has been shown to decrease patient satisfaction, lower morale, result in higher healthcare employee turnover, and diminished care. But this lack of connection can be easily addressed with Red e App, the only healthcare employee engagement app courageously committed to connecting and engaging your healthcare workforce to drive success for your entire healthcare organization.
Red e App allows you to keep your deskless workforce and their managers seamlessly connected and always up to date with everything they need to know, when they need to know it, right from their mobile devices. From new training videos to key business changes to health and safety oversight, Red e App helps you easily overcome the unique obstacles of engaging healthcare’s non-desk workforce.
Ensure compliance, thanks to well-informed employees
You could be at great risk if you aren’t providing your clinical staff with a secure method of accurate, efficient, and clear communications. Red e App empowers every non-desk worker to communicate with the speed and simplicity of text messaging — while ensuring HIPAA compliance by delivering texts, photos, and other media securely with the proper encryptions and protections.
Legend Senior Living
- As the company grew communication between leadership and employees became more challenging
- Legend was looking for real-time, two-way communciation that is compliant and measurable
- Employees wanted more engagement and connection with the company, leadership, managers, and their teams
- Leadership wanted a platform that would empower employees to access every day to improve care
What Red e App Provided
- Within months, more than 73% of all Legend employees began actively using Red e App
- Employees immediately saw how easy it was to gain access to information and communicate with their teams, and how it benefited their daily work
- Meaningful company-wide connection to role/job, management and company
- Automated workforce optimization, development and management that is now able to be extended out to the entire workforce
- Access to job critical documentation, policy, workflow and compliance
- Unprecedented visibility to company-wide engagement as well as management, location or business unit performance
“RedeApp is allowing Legend to fulfill our commitment to communicate with associates on a regular basis and in a meaningful and familiar way. We are now able to have immediate and direct communication with the front-line not relying on community leadership to deliver the message. We are a more connected company now!”
– Dan Loon, VP
Expedite patient care on every shift, in every unit
Whether your team is all in a single building, or spread across a region, reaching a staff member in real time provides instant value to every patient. Now, you can notify caregivers instantly with changes to a patient’s health or treatment plan.
With our healthcare employee engagement app, you eliminate unnecessary in-home visits and ensure nurses have the most up-to-date information.
Minimize crisis risk in all situations
Red e App lets you broadcast key alerts to your entire organization, and especially to your non-desk workforce, so everyone is aware of security threats, lockdowns, contamination, and other risks.
By empowering your entire workforce to have reference documents for crisis procedures in their pockets with easy-access files and content, you reach your people who are at work — as well as those who are off-site or at home. You know that everyone knows not to report to work, or what on-site actions to take if a situation is unsafe.
Try Red e App Today for FREE!
Join the mobile cloud platform purpose-built for the non-desk workforce.
No credit card. No Commitment. Free for 30 days.