Improve customer service
by creating employee
engagement with your
entire retail workforce
Increase sales, improve the customer experience, and streamline shift exchanges and schedules
It goes without saying that the bulk of retail employees don’t spend their days behind a desk. Instead, your non-desk champions — the lifeblood of your organization — are on the front lines of your business — selling, providing customer service, working with vendors and providers, or taking care of all the tasks that take place behind the scenes of a successful retail operation.
Whether you’re responsible for a chain, a franchise, or a single-site storefront, your deskless workers haven’t traditionally had the same easy access to communication delivered to your employees who work in an office.
That’s all changed with Red e App, the only platform courageously committed to connecting the non-desk workforce of the retail industry to drive success for your entire organization.
Keep your deskless workforce and their managers seamlessly connected and always up to date with everything they need to know, when they need to know it, right from their mobile devices.
Increase sales and improve your customer experiences with informed and engaged employees
Send real-time notifications about specials, sales, and promotions to ensure your employees are aligned with store initiatives. Make sure your employees are educated about new offerings through files, images, and videos, to help prepare them for every direct-customer interaction.
The Woodhouse Day Spa
- How to communicate with employees spread across several locations and various shifts
- Desired one place for employees to go to access procedure and training documents
- Wanted a mobile solution that would reach every employee especially the non-desk workforce
- A way to alert every employee in real-time when new documents were available
What Red e App Provided
- Now for the first time every employee is connected and informed
- Management is now sending notifications related to schedules, policy changes, training, HR, compliance and culture
- Leadership can better understand how effective their communications are through read receipts and analytics.
- Allowed employees to feel appreciated and provided a channel of communication for them
- Tracking to ensure that every employee is engaged and informed
- Able to reach every employee on their mobile phones regardless of location, shift, or schedule
“Our employees are always on the move. Working in a Spa is not a job where you get to sit down for an extended period of time, so there is really no reason to give employees email. We decided that an employee communication app would best fit our needs.”
– Woodhouse Day Spa Owner
Engage your employees to decrease theft, improve retention
Low employee engagement is costly. A MacLeod Review study found that inventory shrinkage was 51% worse in workplaces with low engagement compared with those with more highly engaged employees.
The good news is that employee engagement is higher among employees who have some form of daily communication with their manager. Promote more frequent communications by enabling your managers to communicate digitally through groups or using one-to-one messages in Red e App.
Streamline shift exchanges and schedules
Enable your managers and team members to post open shifts for exchange in Red e App. Managers save time. They no longer need to make phone calls or post non-targeted emails (and suffer the headaches of “Reply All” responses), or walk the store to fill shifts. In short, you ensure every shift will always be fully staffed, quickly and efficiently, despite labor fluctuations. Red e App also makes schedule distribution (and communicating schedule changes) simple with group messages that reach your team members at work and at home.
For your employees, it means a stronger work-life balance with more efficient and connected scheduling flexibility.
Try Red e App Today for FREE!
Join the mobile cloud platform purpose-built for the non-desk workforce.
No credit card. No Commitment. Free for 30 days.